Atlas Copco, a leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions, has completed the acquisition of Itubombas Locação Comércio Importação e Exportação Ltda, a pump rental company in the Brazilian market.
Itubombas is based in Itu in the state of São Paulo, Brazil. The company rents out diesel and electric driven centrifugal pumps to professional customers in the oil and gas, construction and mining sectors in Brazil. Itubombas has about 40 employees and had revenues of about MBRL 18 (MSEK 50) in 2016.
Atlas Copco announced on April 21, 2017, that it had agreed to acquire Itubombas.
The purchase price is not material relative to Atlas Copco’s market capitalization and is not disclosed. Itubombas becomes part of the Specialty Rental division in Atlas Copco’s Construction Technique business area.
Source: Atlas Copco
- Endeavour Shareholders vote Nearly 100% in Favour of Semafo Acquisition
- Fire in Crushing Station at Boliden Kevitsa
- LKAB produces Apatite from Mine Waste in a new Pilot Plant
- Petropavlovsk: Retirement of Chairman - Board Changes
- Solution Partner - SIEMAG TECBERG GmbH partners with SIEMENS AG for Automation and Drive Technology