Atlas Copco, a leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions, has completed the acquisition of Itubombas Locação Comércio Importação e Exportação Ltda, a pump rental company in the Brazilian market.
Itubombas is based in Itu in the state of São Paulo, Brazil. The company rents out diesel and electric driven centrifugal pumps to professional customers in the oil and gas, construction and mining sectors in Brazil. Itubombas has about 40 employees and had revenues of about MBRL 18 (MSEK 50) in 2016.
Atlas Copco announced on April 21, 2017, that it had agreed to acquire Itubombas.
The purchase price is not material relative to Atlas Copco’s market capitalization and is not disclosed. Itubombas becomes part of the Specialty Rental division in Atlas Copco’s Construction Technique business area.
Source: Atlas Copco
- SMT Scharf continues on Growth Trend in Q1 2019
- bauma 2019: Successful Home Match for Rema Tip Top
- ICE President visited North East Project Woodsmith Mine in the United Kingdom
- QRC welcomes Gold Mine Expansion in North Queensland
- A14 Project Team begins Testing self-driving Trucks for first Time in England