Atlas Copco, a leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions, has completed the acquisition of Itubombas Locação Comércio Importação e Exportação Ltda, a pump rental company in the Brazilian market.
Itubombas is based in Itu in the state of São Paulo, Brazil. The company rents out diesel and electric driven centrifugal pumps to professional customers in the oil and gas, construction and mining sectors in Brazil. Itubombas has about 40 employees and had revenues of about MBRL 18 (MSEK 50) in 2016.
Atlas Copco announced on April 21, 2017, that it had agreed to acquire Itubombas.
The purchase price is not material relative to Atlas Copco’s market capitalization and is not disclosed. Itubombas becomes part of the Specialty Rental division in Atlas Copco’s Construction Technique business area.
Source: Atlas Copco
- QRC calls for Labor’s Australian Future Mines Centre to be based in Queensland
- Boliden: Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves, 2018
- Vale begins Construction of Bridge that will restore Traffic between Communities and Downtown Brumadinho
- QRC welcomes Peabody’s Australian first on rehabilitated mined Land
- World’s first all-in-one wet Processing System to be revealed at bauma