Atlas Copco, a leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions, has decided to discontinue its Powercrusher business, in which it manufactures and sells mobile crushers and screeners for quarrying, civil engineering and recycling.
Atlas Copco will stop the manufacturing in the plant in St. Valentin, Austria, during 2015. Atlas Copco will arrange for customers getting aftermarket service support for the existing fleet also in the future.
“We are discontinuing this business as it does not fit strategically for us,” said Johan Halling, President of Atlas Copco’s Mining and Rock Excavation Technique business area. “We will ensure existing Powercrusher customers will continue to have their equipment serviced in the best way."
The Powercrusher business has about 70 employees and had revenues in 2014 of about MSEK 255 (MEUR 28).
Source: Atlas Copco
- GHH Multipurpose electric Vehicles: New Conversion Kits for Tembo 4x4
- Mechanical Engineering Exports in Germany overcome low Point
- Bauma China – ZF Basicpower exhibits robust and reliable Technology
- Mining is essential to stop climate Change
- Orica announces strong Performance in a Covid-19 Environment