Queensland Resources Council (QRC) Chief Executive Michael Roche canvassed several major issues in a speech to the Mining the North West Conference in Mount Isa:
- The Queensland Government's Strong Choices consultation (aka Peoples' Budget).
- The outlook for the Queensland metals mining industry and resources sector in general.
- The resumption of uranium mining in Queensland.
- The upcoming federal budget (exploration, diesel tax credit scheme).
- Investment Priority for predictive Maintenance
- Norilsk Nickel Joins Responsible Sourcing Blockchain Network
- Pharmaceutical Salt – Transportation Medium for the Corona Vaccine
- Resources sector pulls out all Stops to keep regions Covid-safe: QRC
- Nominations for the Hatch–CIM Mining and Minerals Project Development Safety Award are open!