Following the Covid-19 events, BULK 2022 will now take place from 16 – 18 February 2022 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
Australian Bulk Handling Review is excited to bring the bulk handling industry together for the Australian Bulk Handling Expo.
The Australian Bulk Handling Expo will showcase the bulk handling industry as a standalone exhibition with the benefit of co-location with Megatrans, which integrates intrinsically with the logistics and multimodal freight sector.
The Australian Bulk Handling Expo is supported by the Australian Society for Bulk Solids Handling (ASBSH), who will host an industry conference, while the trade expo will showcase the latest in bulk materials handling equipment and technologies.
More information: here
Source: Prime Creative Media
- Fugro continues University of Western Australia Chair in Geotechnics for 5 more Years
- Wärtsilä Energy Storage Solution to support the Decarbonisation of Mining Operations in Australia
- Critical Minerals Explorers connect the Dots to Investment Opportunity
- Girls set their Sights on Careers in Resources
- MiningForum 2022 in Germany Call for Papers