Consortium BAM-Heijmans-TBI uit tender ViA15BAM-Heijmans-TBI consortium withdraws from tender for Dutch highway extension A15
The consortium consisting of BAM, Heijmans and TBI has withdrawn from the tender for the extension of the A15 highway near Nijmegen, also known as ViA15.
ViA15 includes the extension of the A15 at Nijmegen over a length of 12 km and the connection to the A12 highway, creating a direct connection between the port of Rotterdam and Germany. It is a DBFM (Design, Build, Finance, Maintain) contract.
The consortium partners have jointly concluded that further participation in this tender does not fit a selective tender policy, aimed at acquiring contracts with manageable risks and healthy margins.
The consortium refrains from participation based on the information provided in the tender documents regarding the technical complexity and the contractual conditions, in relation to the risk allocation.
Source: BAM Infra bv
- Lane (Salini Impregilo) wins two North Carolina Highway Contracts
- BAM starts Joint Venture Contract for Terminal in Kitimat, BC, Canada
- Lane (Salini Impregilo Group) wins two U.S. Contracts
- Cimic's CPB Contractors wins Projects under Western Sydney Infra Plan
- Salini Impregilo awarded Contract to build a new Section of the S7 Expressway in Poland