BAM PPP is delighted to announce the appointment of Mark Moore as Business Development Director (International). He is currently a Project Director in the BAM PPP UK and Ireland business development team and will start his new international role in mid-April.
Mark Moore has been with BAM PPP since 2002. Based in the Glasgow office he has a great track record of securing new business for BAM PPP and has been involved in securing many significant projects over the years and more recently played a key role on the Silvertown Tunnel PPP project in London. He has also spent the last four years working on developing BAM PPP’s new markets strategy and helped secure BAM’s place in the successful Cross River Rail consortium in Brisbane, Australia.
BAM PPP CEO Kieron Meade, says: ‘Under BAM PPP’s new ownership structure we have ambitious growth targets which includes targeting new markets in Australia (where we have already made one investment), North America, Scandinavia and Central & Eastern Europe, establishing BAM PPP as a worldwide player in the global PPP market. Mark has already made a significant contribution to the business over the years and in his new role I am confident that with Mark’s knowledge and experience he can help us identify the right opportunities for the business and establish effective relationships with new clients, partners, and advisors.’
Source: Royal BAM Group
- Petropavlovsk announces the Appointment of Mr. Mikhail Irzhevsky as a Director
- Stephan von der Heyde appointed to the Management Board of Ed. Züblin AG
- Skanska promotes Joe Lindemann to Vice President of Operations in North Texas
- Farrington Station built by BAM Ferrovial Kier JV first Central London Elizabeth Line Station handed over by Crossrail to TFL
- Glencore announces CEO Succession and Board Changes