- MasterRoc TSG 800 for safer tunneling with lower consumption
- New soil conditioner MasterRoc SLF 50 for efficient soil extraction
The fire-resistant grease MasterRoc TSG 800 is the latest innovation of the Master Builders Solutions product range from BASF for tunnel boring machines. The lower density product enables customers to reduce consumption. In addition, improved packaging allows for easier recycling. BASF’s Master Builders Solutions specialists will be presenting this and other solutions from its portfolio of innovative chemistry at this year’s World Tunnel Congress in Dubai from April 21 – 26, 2018, at booth 143/144.
“Our core business is providing chemistry and service for efficient underground excavation activities. By using MasterRoc TSG 800, our customers can improve both safety and cost-efficiency at the same time,” explains Wolfgang Aldrian, Head of Global Technical Management Underground Construction at BASF.
A new soil conditioner with greater stability
MasterRoc SLF 50, a new generation soil conditioning agent, has been specially designed to improve performance through the control of the soil during tunnelling operations under challenging soil conditions. This soil conditioner creates a highly stable foam with superior half-life to maintain face pressure during operation and planned or unplanned stoppages. It can lessen power consumption through torque reduction, optimize soil extraction and can decrease wear to the cutterhead. MasterRoc SLF 50 was used successfully in one of the world’s largest diameter tunnels being built in Seattle.
- Erstmalig in Europa: Seismische Untersuchung mit kabellosen Messstationen und Slip-Sweep-Technologie erfolgreich abgeschlossen
- Normet introduces new Technologies for sustainable and green Mining and invests into Factory Expansion in Finland
- Strabag: Financial Close of its project “Autopista al Mar 1” in Colombia completed
- Continental erweitert Produktportfolio für Starrrahmen-Muldenkipper mit schnittfester Mischung für RDT-Master
- bauma 2019: Voith präsentiert effiziente Produkt- und Servicelösungen für die Bergbau- und Bauindustrie