Keliber Oy announced the results of the lithium hydroxide pilot which is the last part of a three-phase continuous piloting program. High purity lithium hydroxide was produced in the pilot based on Keliber’s own ore and demonstrates the functionality of Keliber’s production process.
The good results of the first and the second phase of the pilot program, the conversion and calcination processes, were published in the fall of 2019.
Nordic Mining ASA holds an investment of 18.5% in Keliber.
Source: Nordic Mining ASA
- SMT Scharf AG significantly increases Revenues and Earnings in 2019 thanks to strong Business in China
- Vale announced temporary Aid Package for Suppliers
- IDS GeoRadar, Worldsensing launch unique Mining Monitoring Package
- W.S. Tyler Equipment rebrands to Haver & Boecker Niagara
- Sandvik AutoMine - unmanned Haulage Robots for Underground and Surface Mining