At the beginning of October 2018, the Bauer Maschinen Group decided to sell the diesel hammer product line and the associated brand name Pileco to Wang LLC, a subsidiary of Wuxi Xinren Universal Machinery CO, a long-standing supplier and partner to Bauer. "This profitable sale was a logical step," says Christian Gress, member of the Management Board in the Bauer Maschinen GmbH, explaining that the sale was due both to market developments in the diesel hammer sector in the USA as well as to the fact that the product ultimately no longer suits Bauer's overall Portfolio.
Nevertheless, the Texan subsidiary of Bauer Maschinen GmbH in Houston with its approximately 75 employees will remain under the leadership of Jochen Grundmann. It will operate under the new name Bauer Equipment America, Inc. and will continue to be an important base for the sale of Bauer's entire range of specialist foundation engineering equipment in North America. Service and maintenance work will also be carried out at the approximately 75,000 m2 site in the Conroe Park West industrial park. "We are convinced that, together with our colleagues in the USA, we will be able to continue our business under the new name with continued increasing success," Christian Gress emphasizes.
Source: Bauer Maschinen Group
- World’s first all-in-one wet Processing System to be revealed at bauma
- Epiroc acquires US Water Well Drilling Equipment Distributor
- Preview Bauma Munich: Bauer Maschinen Group presents state-of-the-art Technology for Specialist Foundation Engineering
- Vermeer zeigt auf bauma 2019 Vielzahl innovativer Maschinen
- Herrenknecht's E-Power Pipe nominated for bauma Innovation Award 2019