BE Group changes Chairman of the Board in conjunction with Peter Andersson taking office as CEO on October 1, 2019
The Board of BE Group will, within short, convene an Extraordinary General Meeting to be held on September 18 in order to change the Chairman of the Board. The change, aligned with the Nomination Committee, will mean that Jörgen Zahlin replaces current Chairman, Petter Stillström, who will assume the role as regular Board member. Jörgen Zahlin, born 1964, is CEO of OEM International and has been a member of the BE Group Board of Directors since 2013.
The Board of Directors has also decided that Peter Andersson will take office as new CEO of BE Group on October 1, 2019.
Source: BE Group, Petter Stillström, Chairman of the Board
- Verstärkung der Geschäftsführung der Fischer group
- Appointment in future Metso Outotec’s Executive Team
- Bauer AG withdraws its Forecast for the Year 2020 due to the Effects of the Corona Pandemic
- New President of the European Construction Industry Federation (FIEC)
- Neuer Leiter Infrastruktur der SBB