BE Group makes changes in structure and organization in order to create a clearer link to the groups business solutions. In each business area, responsibility is decentralized to business units focused towards Distribution and Production.
As a consequence of this and the ongoing restructuring in Czech republic and Slovakia, the following changes will be made:
- Business area Sweden will from the second quarter include the companies BE Poland, BE Produktion in Eskilstuna and Lecor Stålteknik, which earlier were included in Other Units. The name will be changed to Business Area Sweden and Poland and the Groups President and CEO Anders Martinsson will be responsible.
- Business area Finland will be called business area Finland and Baltics. Lasse Levola will remain responsible for the business area, which as before includes the Groups operations in Finland and the Baltic countries.
- Business Area Other units will disappear. Due to the ongoing restructuring of the Groups businesses in Czech Republic and Slovakia, the units will be reported under the segment Parent company and consolidated items instead of under Other Units.
- The Group management team will decrease when Nikolai Makarov takes up a new position within Business area Finland and Baltics and when the previous Business area manager for Sweden, Kalle Björklund, leaves the Group on April 30th. The new Group management team will consist of Anders Martinsson, Andreas Karlsson, Lasse Levola and the new sourcing director whom is being recruited to strengthen the Groups strategic sourcing.
BE Groups President and CEO Anders Martinsson comments the change: ”With a more decentralized and focused organization, we create a structure that allows us to tailor our customer offering and enhance our corporation with strategic suppliers. I would also like to thank Kalle Björklund for the years at BE Group and wish him all the best outside the Group, and wish Nikolai Makarov success in his new position within Business area Finland and Baltics.”
The Groups result will be reported according to the new segments from the second quarter of 2016.
Source: BE Group
- One Young World Summit: Inspiring Hatch’s future Leaders
- Implenia: Christian Späth to become new Head of Civil Engineering Division
- Klima im Fokus: Deutsch-Dänin verstärkt Führungsetage bei Femern A/S
- Balfour Beatty Ground Engineering announces new Director for Ground Engineering
- Appointment of new CEO of Endomines AB