Project to support delivery of sustainable gas supply to the UAE
Bechtel, a global engineering, procurement, and construction leader, has been awarded a front-end engineering and design (FEED) contract for work on the Hail and Ghasha sour gas fields in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
“The Hail and Ghasha project is one of the largest sour gas recovery projects that Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) is developing to ensure a more sustainable and economic gas supply,” said Joe Thompson, Bechtel’s General Manager, Downstream and Chemicals. “The Bechtel team is looking forward to working with ADNOC on this important project, applying our expertise in high hydrogen sulphide content gas processing,”
Bechtel is a global leader in the integrated design, procurement, construction, and project management having successfully completed more than 50 major oil and gas field developments as well as 110 gas processing plants.
- ILF provides Expertise for Hydropower for South Korea
- Cimic's Thiess awarded Prominent Hill Contract
- Epiroc wins Order from Cormidom in Dominican Republic to boost Mining Operation
- Cimic's CPB Contractors preferred for Metro Tunnel works in Australia
- Fugro wins Pre-construction Site Investigation for HS2’s Chilterns Tunnel and Colne Valley Viaduct in UK