Boliden’s Nomination Committee will propose to the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in 2021 that Anders Ullberg is re-elected as Chairman of the Board.
In other respects, re-election of the Board Members Helene Biström, Perttu Louhiluto, Michael G:son Löw, Elisabeth Nilsson and Pia Rudengren is proposed. Per Lindberg and Karl-Henrik Sundström are proposed as new Members of the Board. Tom Erixon has declined re-election.
Per Lindberg has i.a. previously been CEO of BillerudKorsnäs and Epiroc. Karl-Henrik Sundström has i.a. previously been CFO of Ericsson and CEO of Stora Enso.
- New BAM Construction’s Regional Director for Scotland appointed
- Investment in Expansion of Boliden Kristineberg in Sweden
- Costain appoints Network Rail Client Director
- Hexagon's Mining Division awarded significant Project at Indonesian Gold Mine
- Petropavlovsk announces the Appointment of Mr. Mikhail Irzhevsky as a Director