Boliden’s Nomination Committee will propose to the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in 2021 that Anders Ullberg is re-elected as Chairman of the Board.
In other respects, re-election of the Board Members Helene Biström, Perttu Louhiluto, Michael G:son Löw, Elisabeth Nilsson and Pia Rudengren is proposed. Per Lindberg and Karl-Henrik Sundström are proposed as new Members of the Board. Tom Erixon has declined re-election.
Per Lindberg has i.a. previously been CEO of BillerudKorsnäs and Epiroc. Karl-Henrik Sundström has i.a. previously been CFO of Ericsson and CEO of Stora Enso.
- New Head Global Production in Normet's Equipment Business Line
- Glencore announces Appointment of independent Director
- Epiroc appoints Charlotta Grähs as new General Counsel
- Hatch LTK welcomes Donna Bowers, former COO of Rock Region Metro
- Fugro wins multi-year Contract to build new Pavement Management System for Manitoba in Canada