Antti Petter Kontiainen has been appointed as General Manager for Boliden Kokkola. He will take up the position on the 1st of January 2019. He replaces Jarmo Herronen who will take up a new position within Boliden.
Antti has a solid experience of working in various roles in the manufacturing industry and export business in the Nordic countries and North America. His most recent role was as President for ATA Gears Oy and before that as Director of Business Development, Parts Processing and Manufacturing for Rautaruukki Oyj.
- Normet appointed new Members to the Board of Directors
- Investment in increased Capacity at Boliden Rönnskär in Sweden
- Geschäftsführer für Risiko- und Vertragsmanagement bei DB Projekt Stuttgart–Ulm GmbH übernimmt andere Aufgaben im DB-Konzern
- Debswana announces Change of Managing Director
- Costain Chief Executive becomes the 154th President of the ICE