Keliber has been granted maximum EUR 708,000 from Business Finland as part of the funding granted to the BATCircle 2.0 consortium.
Keliber’s focus in the BATCircle 2.0 project will be on developing its exploration methods and production process in order to guarantee environmentally friendly and cost-conscious operations, and a high-quality end-product.
Keliber is one of the companies contributing to the Finnish battery strategy and the development of a sustainable battery metals ecosystem.
Source: Nordic Mining ASA
- Nokian Ground Kare – new Excavator and Backhoe Loader Tire for Meadows, Roads and Railways
- Nordic Iron Ore and Epiroc Sweden AB sign MoU
- Nordic Mining commissions Hatch and Sweco as Project Management Consultant for the Engebø Project
- ABB launches new Condition Monitoring digital Service, tailor-made for predictive Maintenance of Conveyor Belts
- Red Dog Mine Alaska in the USA: Ground Improvement in Permafrost