The mining company Comilog, a subsidiary of the Eramet Group, has opted for the reliability and strength of Carmix machines for the construction of a large residential area near the Moanda mine in Gabon.
Classified as the second most productive manganese mine in the world, the Moanda mine has required new routes to be constructed, which may guarantee both the transport of mineral ore and the safety of local inhabitants when Comilog-Eramet had to move people to a new residential area. Started in February 2019, the project has recently come into stream after a training period. It includes the construction of 450 housing units in 1.5 years (one house a day). To achieve this goal, Carmix supplied four Carmix 3.5 TT machines, three Trailer Pumps and three Carmix Baggers, thus ensuring full on-site production of large quantities of concrete in the shortest possible time.
- New Century Zinc Agreement highlights royalty Role in Resources Investment, Employment
- New PU Injection Resin pushes itself into the Crack
- Resources Sector reaffirms Commitment to Mine Safety Reset
- Belt Tech, Inc. new Superior Distributor in Central Appalachia, USA for Idlers, Pulleys and Conveyor Accessories
- Trelleborg to supply the World's widest immersed Tunnel