The mining company Comilog, a subsidiary of the Eramet Group, has opted for the reliability and strength of Carmix machines for the construction of a large residential area near the Moanda mine in Gabon.
Classified as the second most productive manganese mine in the world, the Moanda mine has required new routes to be constructed, which may guarantee both the transport of mineral ore and the safety of local inhabitants when Comilog-Eramet had to move people to a new residential area. Started in February 2019, the project has recently come into stream after a training period. It includes the construction of 450 housing units in 1.5 years (one house a day). To achieve this goal, Carmix supplied four Carmix 3.5 TT machines, three Trailer Pumps and three Carmix Baggers, thus ensuring full on-site production of large quantities of concrete in the shortest possible time.
- Double Breakthrough for Terzo Valico dei Giovi High-speed/High-capacity Railway in Italy
- Metso Outotec has won a major Mining Technology Order from Zijin Mining in China
- Mine Feasibility Study for Downstream Energy Industries in Indonesia
- Cimic’s Thiess awarded MT Owen Extension in Australia
- ABB links with University of Western Australia to progress Industry 4.0 Standards for the future digital Mine