CBE CHINA has achieved 86 projects within the last 8 years in China. 22 cities have chosen CBE, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Xiamen and Zhengzhou.
Various important railway projects use CBE’s products, one example being China’s largest tunnel, Wuhan Sanyan, which has an outer diameter of 15.2 m.
CBE is the only supplier of turnkey solutions: moulds + carrousel + vacuum devices.
Since 2009, CBE China has made segment moulds and carrousels for the local market but also for some other projects in Asia. On the basis of “made in France” designs, the factory is equipped to manufacture moulds independently with all the necessary machines for every stage: cut of the steel, folding, rolling, machining with CNC and painting cabin. This equipment allows total control of the manufacturing process, quality and lead-time.
In 2014, segment production equipped several tunnel projects in China and Asia. In early 2015, the second cutting machine was put into service in order to significantly increase production capacity in response to high demand in China and Asia.
- Implenia wins order to build the new 380-kV Berlin Diagonal Power Link
- Cimic Group Companies finalise Australian Cross River Rail RIS Contract
- Epiroc to expand Production Facility in Örebro, Sweden
- New PU Injection Resin pushes itself into the Crack
- Skanska to expand Harbor Line at Hisingen, Gothenburg, Sweden