The first test ring for the Liantang Heung Yuen Boundary Control Point project in Hong Kong has been assembled in our workshop at Yangling in the province of Shaanxi.
The concrete ring disposes an external diameter of 13600 mm and a thickness of 500 mm, totalising nine segments: six standard pieces, two counter-key stones and one key segment.
The the Liantang Heung Yuen Boundary Control Point project includes construction of a dual two-lane trunk road with three tunnel sections of 4,8 km, connecting the Fanling Interchange with the proposed Sha Tau Kok Interchange, provision and installation of ventilation system, E&M works and building services works for Lung Shan tunnel and Cheung Shan tunnel and their portal buildings, Tunnel Administration Building adjacent to Wo Keng Shan Road and associated landscaping works, drainage & sewerage, waterworks, utilities and traffic engineering works, to be undertaken by Dragages Hong Kong Ltd. for a total contract sum of 10,3 billion dollars.
CBE Group supplies four sets of segment moulds to Dragages. The completion date is scheduled for mid to end of 2018.
- Tried and Tested Robbins TBM and Conveyor complete Ohio River Tunnel
- Webuild in a new Scholarship Agreement with University of Melbourne to support talent Pipeline in the Infrastructure Sector in Australia
- Double Breakthrough for Terzo Valico dei Giovi High-speed/High-capacity Railway in Italy
- Milan’s new M4 Metro Line: first TBM completed Tunnel Excavations
- Station Locations confirmed for Western Sydney's New Metro