CBE Group supplies 45 moulds to the Consorcio Expresso Linha 6 that will construct line 6 of the São Paulo subway system. Additionally, CBE Group designs, delivers and assembles a precast carousel implementation that ensures the tunnel segment production on site.
CBE moulds will precast segments forming the concrete rings that will line the tunnel with an inner diameter of 9410 mm and an external diameter of 10210 mm. Segments will present a thickness of 400 mm and a width of 1800 mm. The concrete rings will be composed of six standard segments, two counter-key-segments and one key-stone.
A precast carousel facility will be designed in the head offices of CBE France and all parts will be fabricated in CBE’s workshops: rails, concreting cabin, a four-line curing chamber, demoulding station and finishing line. The supply includes sophisticated handling equipment such as four motor-operated storage clamps. After transport to Brazil, the carousel will be assembled by CBE technicians in cooperation with the technical staff of Consorcio Expresso Linha 6. The CBE carrousel is able to produce 40 segments throughout an eight hour shift.
CBE Group already supplied segment moulds and precast facilities for the São Paulo metro line 5 which is currently under construction. Brazil launched the construction of a sixth underground line in São Paulo, biggest city of the country, for scheduled opening in 2020. The new line with a total length of 15.3 kilometers includes 15 stations between Brasilândia and São Joaquim and is planned to transport 633 thousand passengers per day.
- Brenner Base Tunnel: Salini Impregilo completes 70% of Southern Lot Tunnelling
- Ed Santamaria starts as President and CEO of Normet
- TLT-Turbo On-site Test Lab advances Ventilation Product Quality
- Milestone reached at major Albvorland Tunnel Project – Implenia celebrates Breakthrough in southern Tube by the WANDA Tunnel Boring Machine
- ABB commissioned gearless Mill Drives at Panama's newest Mine