CFH Group announced that they have taken over the sales divisions Road Tunnel Ventilation and Metro & Rail Ventilation from DLK Ventilatoren GmbH in Schöntal, Germany, with effect from 1st November 2021.
The sales activities as well as the entire order processing of jet fans and smoke extraction fans for tunnels and metros will be carried out exclusively by CFT GmbH immediately.
The acquired fan technology is based on more than 50 years of competence in the construction of industrial and smoke extraction fans from the brand manufacturer DLK Ventilatoren GmbH.
The acquisition concerns the SATM and SARM product ranges for fire protection classes F300 and F400. The tunnel jet fans (SATM series) are available in sizes from 630 to 1,600 mm and the reversible smoke extract fans (SARM series) in sizes from 1,000 to 2,500 mm.
In addition, we were able to gain expert DLK personnel for the CFH Group, so that we can now also provide you with advice and assistance in the field of permanent ventilation during tunnel operation.
We look forward to collaborating on projects - worldwide!
- Cimic's CPB awarded Road Projects in South Australia
- Webuild: Fabriano-Matelica Section of Marche-Umbria Quadrilateral Highway network open to Traffic
- Strabag awarded major Contract for Drinking Water Treatment Plant in Ghana
- Sika expands its Production Capacity in China for faster and more sustainable Customer Solutions
- Staffs’ Wardell Armstrong welcome HS2 CEO to see progress on route between West Midlands and Crewe