Thomas Söderqvist, Director Corporate Responsibility and member of Group Management, has chosen to leave his current position in favour of part-time pension and a role as senior advisor within Boliden.
He will remain in his current position until the recruitment process, which now will be initiated, is finalized and a successor is in place.
- Petropavlovsk PLC appoints Independent Non-Executive Directors
- Management Change at BAUER Maschinen GmbH: Rüdiger Kaub follows Dieter Stetter
- Michael Stomberg succeeds Prof. Thomas Bauer as Chairman of the Management Board of Bauer AG
- Implenia secures new Order in Sweden to build a Bus Terminal inside a Hill
- Turquoise Hill appoints new Member to the Board of Directors