Olle Sirén, Chief Operating Officer of Keliber Oy will gradually retire.
The company's founding member, long-term CEO and current Chief Operating Officer Mr. Olle Sirén will retire on June 30, 2019. He will withdraw from the company's day-to-day management and operative activities from the beginning of 2019, and he will no longer be in the company's management team.
"Olle has worked tirelessly to initiate and develop the company's lithium project. Already at the beginning of the millennium, and in a visionary manner, he recognized business opportunities for lithium, based on the electrification of traffic and the growth of renewable energy production. Having an interest and passion in research and development, he took the company through the challenges of the early years. Since Olle withdraws from the day-to-day operations already at the turn of the year 2019, we would like to wish Olle all the best and a happy future retirement”, says Pertti Lamberg, CEO of Keliber Oy.
- Balfour Beatty Ground Engineering announces new Director for Ground Engineering
- Appointment of new CEO of Endomines AB
- Turquoise Hill announces Completion of Shaft 2 of Oyu Tolgoi Mine in Mongolia
- Ed Santamaria starts as President and CEO of Normet
- Metals & Mining Industry M&A deals in September 2019 total $1.9bn globally