Holger Riemensperger appointed as new member of the Board of Executive Directors
The Supervisory Board of K+S Aktiengesellschaft has appointed Mr. Holger Riemensperger (51) to the Board of Executive Directors of the Company. As of April 1, 2021, he will assume responsibility as Chief Operating Officer (COO) for the management and further development of the Agriculture and Industry+ customer segments, and the Production and Engineering, Supply Chain as well as Health, Safety, Sustainability, Quality & Management System functions at K+S.
Source: K+S AG
- SMT Scharf AG reports significant H1/2021 Earnings Growth; Increase of FY 2021 Revenue and Earnings Forecasts
- New Product Manager further increases Wet Processing Resources at Superior
- Using Data from 150 Years of Coal Mining for the Tasks of the Future
- Glencore: Kalidas Madhavpeddi will follow Tony Hayward as Chairman
- Three Consortia compete for green Transformer Station for the Fehmarnbelt Tunnel