Holger Riemensperger appointed as new member of the Board of Executive Directors
The Supervisory Board of K+S Aktiengesellschaft has appointed Mr. Holger Riemensperger (51) to the Board of Executive Directors of the Company. As of April 1, 2021, he will assume responsibility as Chief Operating Officer (COO) for the management and further development of the Agriculture and Industry+ customer segments, and the Production and Engineering, Supply Chain as well as Health, Safety, Sustainability, Quality & Management System functions at K+S.
Source: K+S AG
- Petropavlovsk announces the Appointment of Mr. Mikhail Irzhevsky as a Director
- H.C. Starck Tungsten Powders develops new Technology to recycle Cobalt
- Stephan von der Heyde appointed to the Management Board of Ed. Züblin AG
- Skanska promotes Joe Lindemann to Vice President of Operations in North Texas
- Fugro completes geotechnical Investigation for World’s longest immersed Tunnel