Mari Puoskari, President of Pöyry Environment, has left Pöyry and is moving to new challenges outside the company. She joined Pöyry in February 2017.
"I want to thank Mari for her active and energetic take on the development of Pöyry's environment business. She has brought a new perspective to Pöyry's environmental consulting in Finland and Sweden, and significantly contributed to customer relationships and business development. The employees have also appreciated Mari's open and interactive leadership style. I wish her all the best for her new challenges", says Markku Oksanen, President of Pöyry's Infra, Water and Environment Business Group, Northern Europe.
Kaisa Vähänen has been appointed acting director of the Environment Business Unit.
In Pöyry Environment, there are more than a hundred Nordic experts, specialising in forecasting, minimising and following environmental impacts. Our environmental research and assessments focus on air, water, soil, and communities. Our services are an integral part of all industry, energy and infra projects.
- Change in Boliden´s Management Team
- Elkuch Bator AG Switzerland and ATA Hill & Smith AB Sweden cooperate
- Pöyry awarded with Owner's Engineering Services Assignment for Nam Kong 3 Hydro Power Plant in Laos
- Skanska builds Metro Station in Espoo, Finland
- Heinrich Hiesinger's Mandate as CEO of Thyssenkrupp AG ends