Mari Puoskari, President of Pöyry Environment, has left Pöyry and is moving to new challenges outside the company. She joined Pöyry in February 2017.
"I want to thank Mari for her active and energetic take on the development of Pöyry's environment business. She has brought a new perspective to Pöyry's environmental consulting in Finland and Sweden, and significantly contributed to customer relationships and business development. The employees have also appreciated Mari's open and interactive leadership style. I wish her all the best for her new challenges", says Markku Oksanen, President of Pöyry's Infra, Water and Environment Business Group, Northern Europe.
Kaisa Vähänen has been appointed acting director of the Environment Business Unit.
In Pöyry Environment, there are more than a hundred Nordic experts, specialising in forecasting, minimising and following environmental impacts. Our environmental research and assessments focus on air, water, soil, and communities. Our services are an integral part of all industry, energy and infra projects.
- New Senior Vice President appointed to lead Normet North America
- CEO to leave Normet and join Taaleri
- World’s first all-in-one wet Processing System to be revealed at bauma
- Keliber appoints financial Advisors for the Lithium Project Investments
- The Mining Permit of Keliber Oy's Syväjärvi Mine legally valid