From 1st of June 2022, there is a change of leadership in the family-run company BEUMER Group, Germany. Rudolf Hausladen is the new CEO and succeeds Dr. Christoph Beumer, who has led BEUMER Group as CEO very successfully since 2000.
Dr. Beumer will remain a member of the Management Board until the end of the year and then move to the Advisory Board.
“We are very pleased that we were able to gain such an expert for this position,” says Dr. Christoph Beumer. “With his hands-on style, he’s an ideal match for our company and us.” Rudolf Hausladen adds: “The BEUMER Group is a very modern, dynamic and innovative company. I can contribute all my strength and expertise here. I’m very much looking forward to my new role.”
Rudolf Hausladen (52) has a university degree in Mechanical Engineering as well as an MBA and has held management positions with well-known intralogistics providers, both nationally and internationally before. He has served on the Management Board of BEUMER Group since October 2020.
- IWiM hosts successful inaugural International Day of Women in Mining
- First Nations’ Talent shines at State Mining Awards
- Beumer Group acquires full Control of the FAM Group of Magdeburg
- Kauf der FAM offiziell vollzogen – Beumer Group übernimmt FAM Gruppe aus Magdeburg
- Hexagon unveils life-of-mine Smart Platform for Mining