Olle Wijk, Executive Vice President and Head of Sandvik's Group R&D, will retire as of 30 April 2016, at the age of 65. As of 1 January 2016, Olle Wijk will no longer be a member of the Group Executive Management, but will act as Group Senior Advisor, reporting to President and CEO, Björn Rosengren.
Olle Wijk joined Sandvik in 1980 and has held several senior positions within the Group over the years. He has been a member of the Group Executive Management team since 2014.
"I wish to express my sincere gratitude for the devoted job performed by Olle Wijk during many years. His contributions are substantial and his strategic and innovative direction will be the guiding star for our innovation activities also in the future", says Sandvik’s President and CEO, Björn Rosengren.
As of 1 January 2016, the Business Area Presidents will drive R&D matters in the Group Executive Management.
Source: Sandvik AB
- Metso Outotec and Boliden renew Service Contract for the Aitik Copper Mine in Sweden
- Hatch announces new Director of Smart Port Strategy
- Costain announces Directorate Change
- Change in Epiroc AB’s Nomination Committee for the Annual General Meeting 2021
- Turquoise Hill announces resignation of director Alan Chirgwin and appointment of Alfie Grigg to the Board of Directors