Ville Pasanen (45), M. Sc (Econ), has been appointed as Chief Financial Officer for Normet Group. The appointment is effective September 1st, 2018. Ville will be based at Normet Espoo office.
”Strong finance and control function is critical for Normet Group during the current fast business growth. Ville has both diverse experience in multiple industries and a strong track record in developing and leading an efficient, business-driven finance and control function.”
Ville transfers to Normet from Kuusakoski Oy, where he has been Chief Financial Officer since 2014. Prior to Kuusakoski, he worked for 15 years in different international finance roles at Ahlström Oyj, Kemira Oyj and Nokia Oyj.
Riku Mäkinen, current CFO for Normet Group, has decided to leave Normet to look for new challenges.
”Riku has served Normet for eight years with strong dedication and we want to thank him for his contribution.”
- Cimic's CPB Contractors preferred for Metro Tunnel works in Australia
- Twin Robbins Crossover TBMs to bore on Mumbai Metro Line 3
- Fugro wins Pre-construction Site Investigation for HS2’s Chilterns Tunnel and Colne Valley Viaduct in UK
- Pöyry awarded with Owner's Engineering Services Assignment for Nam Kong 3 Hydro Power Plant in Laos
- Skanska builds Metro Station in Espoo, Finland