Ville Pasanen (45), M. Sc (Econ), has been appointed as Chief Financial Officer for Normet Group. The appointment is effective September 1st, 2018. Ville will be based at Normet Espoo office.
”Strong finance and control function is critical for Normet Group during the current fast business growth. Ville has both diverse experience in multiple industries and a strong track record in developing and leading an efficient, business-driven finance and control function.”
Ville transfers to Normet from Kuusakoski Oy, where he has been Chief Financial Officer since 2014. Prior to Kuusakoski, he worked for 15 years in different international finance roles at Ahlström Oyj, Kemira Oyj and Nokia Oyj.
Riku Mäkinen, current CFO for Normet Group, has decided to leave Normet to look for new challenges.
”Riku has served Normet for eight years with strong dedication and we want to thank him for his contribution.”
- Change in Boliden´s Management Team
- Strengthening its Values Alliance for Top Value Creation: Continental realigns for Future Mobility
- Dauerhaft wettbewerbsfähig: Continental stellt sich für Mobilität der Zukunft neu auf
- Epiroc wins Order from Cormidom in Dominican Republic to boost Mining Operation
- Cimic's CPB Contractors preferred for Metro Tunnel works in Australia