Ville Pasanen (45), M. Sc (Econ), has been appointed as Chief Financial Officer for Normet Group. The appointment is effective September 1st, 2018. Ville will be based at Normet Espoo office.
”Strong finance and control function is critical for Normet Group during the current fast business growth. Ville has both diverse experience in multiple industries and a strong track record in developing and leading an efficient, business-driven finance and control function.”
Ville transfers to Normet from Kuusakoski Oy, where he has been Chief Financial Officer since 2014. Prior to Kuusakoski, he worked for 15 years in different international finance roles at Ahlström Oyj, Kemira Oyj and Nokia Oyj.
Riku Mäkinen, current CFO for Normet Group, has decided to leave Normet to look for new challenges.
”Riku has served Normet for eight years with strong dedication and we want to thank him for his contribution.”
- Metro Trial Runs begin between Dwarks and Najafgarh in New Delhi
- Lane (Salini Impregilo) ready to expand further in U.S. with new President
- 90 Years of Pleuger: Hamburg pump manufacturer briefly looks back
- Kent von Maubeuge honored with Top Annual Award from ASTM International Geosynthetics Committee
- Milan M4 Metro Line: TBM Arrival at Solari Station completes Excavation of one Tunnel on western End