The Skanska Senior Executive Team will make several changes to, among other things, further take advantage of the international experience and competence within Skanska.
Roman Wieczorek, today responsible for our construction units in Central Europe, will leave Skanska as he has decided to end his professional career. Roman has worked for Skanska for 18 years, the last seven years as a member of the Senior Executive Team.
“I know I speak for many all over Skanska when I extend a warm thank you to Roman Wieczorek for his time in the organization. He is highly respected and appreciated as a leader with strong values and has moreover been instrumental in building up a sound foundation for the Construction business in Central Europe”, says Johan Karlström, CEO and President, Skanska AB.
Other changes in the Senior Executive Team:
- Mats Williamson takes on the responsibility for Skanska Poland, Skanska Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Anders Danielsson takes on Skanska Infrastructure Development and Skanska UK.
- Pierre Olofsson, previously Business Unit President for Skanska Sweden takes on the position as Senior Executive Team member with responsibility for Skanska Sweden, Skanska Norway and Skanska Finland.
“I want to welcome Pierre as a Senior Executive Team member. He has during his five years as Business Unit President successfully led the profitable Skanska Sweden operations. Not only delivering a steady profit but has also developed our work in important Sustainability areas such as Ethics, Safety and Diversity and Inclusion positioning Skanska as building for a better society”, says Johan Karlström.
Gunnar Hagman, present Business Development Director and management team member, Skanska Sweden, succeeds Pierre Olofsson as Business Unit President.
“I feel confident with Gunnar Hagman taking over the responsibility for Skanska Sweden. Gunnar has extensive experience from many positions in Building, Civil and Project Development and has been responsible for many large complex projects. He has strong values and a dedicated
customer focus”, says Johan Karlström.
- Komatsu approves Continental EM-Master for Dash 8 Wheel Loader Series
- Battery-grade Lithium Hydroxide produced in Keliber’s continuous Pilot
- Brenner Base Tunnel: Italian Infrastructure Minister De Micheli visits Salini Impregilo Site at sustainable Mobility Project in Europe
- Anglo American Platinum announces that Chris Griffith is to step down as CEO
- Vale informs about the Capitão do Mato Dam