On the 1st April 2019 Mr Ralf Petzold, current member of the management of Komatsu Germany GmbH, will take on the overall management of all three business areas, namely the Mining, Construction and Industries Divisions, as Chairman of the Board.
He succeeds Mr Taiichiro Kitatani, who will take over a new leadership role in the group headquarters of Komatsu Ltd. in Tokyo, Japan.
Mr Petzold can look back on over 30 year of experience in various management positions at the Düsseldorf site and most recently represented the company as the Executive Vice President of the Mining Business.
The former long-term Chairman of the Board of Komatsu Germany GmbH, Dr. Norbert Walther, will depart from the management to start his well-deserved retirement.
On the 1st April 2019 Mr Ansgar Thole will be appointed as the Managing Director and Executive Vice President of the Mining Division. Mr Thole was previously responsible for the areas of production control, purchasing, logistics and cost control in the mining division as Vice President and Supply Chain Manager.
Komatsu Germany GmbH arose in September 2016 from the merger between Komatsu Hanomag GmbH in Hanover and Komatsu Mining Germany GmbH in Düsseldorf, with the retention of both sites. The headquarters of the company is Düsseldorf.
Mr Göksel Güner (Construction Civision) and Mr Takeshi Asanuma (Administration Division) are also part of the management team.
Source: Komatsu Germany GmbH
- Orica launches Underground Blast Design Software to boost Productivity and reduce Costs
- Recommended Cash Acquisition for Sirius Minerals plc by Anglo American Projects UK limited
- Finalists announced for the 2020 QRC/WIMARQ Resources Awards for Women
- Epiroc to consolidate Dimension Stone Industry Equipment manufacturing to India
- Wirbelstürme mit Milliardenschäden prägen Bilanz der Naturkatastrophen 2019