BHP’s diverse portfolio and long-term commitment to our relationships within Asia means we are well positioned to help make the promise of China’s Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) a reality.
The analysis shows the BRI will result in significant demand for construction materials and equipment, which in turn will drive demand for raw materials and create up to 150 million tonnes of incremental steel demand.
In this edition of Prospects, Chief Commercial Officer Arnoud Balhuizen estimates how much steel will be required to execute on the top 400 projects in our proprietary database.
More informatione: here
- Haver & Boecker Expands Global Mineral Processing Presence with Haver & Boecker Niagara Brand
- Hatch becomes authorized Value Provider of ABB Robotics
- The next Step in Mining Interoperability: IREDES and OPC/UA prepare for digital Mining
- New Chair of independent Mine Tailings Review
- Chinese Mining Company becomes Co-partner of Halbach & Braun