BHP’s diverse portfolio and long-term commitment to our relationships within Asia means we are well positioned to help make the promise of China’s Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) a reality.
The analysis shows the BRI will result in significant demand for construction materials and equipment, which in turn will drive demand for raw materials and create up to 150 million tonnes of incremental steel demand.
In this edition of Prospects, Chief Commercial Officer Arnoud Balhuizen estimates how much steel will be required to execute on the top 400 projects in our proprietary database.
More informatione: here
- Increased Unemployment Rate highlights Importance of Queensland Resource Sector Jobs
- Evraz KGOG and Vist Group deploy automated System for Monitoring Mining Vehicles in Quarries
- LMV Commerciale srl and REMA TIP TOP AG enter into partnership
- Beumer at PERUMIN: Economical and efficient Transport Solutions for the Mining Industry
- 90 Years of Pleuger: Hamburg pump manufacturer briefly looks back