Cimic Group company Leighton Asia has won new contracts in Hong Kong that will generate total revenue of A$104 million.
The contracts are:
- an award to a Leighton Asia-led joint venture by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region to construct the Boardwalk Underneath Island Eastern Corridor along the Victoria Harbour
- an award to Leighton Asia by the Beijing Urban and Chevalier Joint Venture for the Electrical Works Package for the Third Runway Concourse and Apron at the Hong Kong International Airport
Cimic Group Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Juan Santamaria said: “These awards, across sectors, underline the diversity of Leighton Asia’s capability in Hong Kong. We are pleased to support these clients and to deliver for the local community important waterfront and aviation infrastructure.”
Leighton Asia Managing Director Pedro Vicente said: “Leighton Asia has extensive experience in the ongoing development of the waterfront of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong International Airport over the past decades. We are pleased to continue to contribute our international expertise and local knowledge to ensure the successful delivery of these important projects.”
Both projects have commenced. The Boardwalk project is scheduled for completion in 2025. The works at the Third Runway Concourse and Apron will be completed in Q3 2024.
Source: Hochtief AG
- Bilfinger awarded Offshore Maintenance Contract for Shell‘s Gulf of Mexico Facilities
- Hochtief steigert operativen Konzerngewinn und schließt Cimicübernahme ab
- Webuild wins Highway Contract in Florida
- Costain to design vital Upgrades to the Piccadilly Line
- New Chairman of the Executive Board of Hochtief