Cimic Group’s UGL has been awarded a contract extension with Esso, that will generate revenue to UGL of approximately $110 million over a two-year period.
This extends an existing contract, with UGL providing general maintenance services at onshore and offshore locations in the Gippsland region of Victoria.
Cimic Group Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Juan Santamaria said: “We are very pleased to continue our partnership with Esso. Cimic Group has extensive experience supporting our clients with cost effective, innovative services solutions to optimally maintain critical onshore and offshore assets.”
UGL Managing Director Doug Moss said: “UGL is a market leader in the planning and delivery of maintenance services to the Australian resources industry, with operations across the country. This contract extension is testament to the quality of our work and our strong relationship with our long-standing clients.”
The two-year contract extension will commence in February 2022.
- Strabag to modernise Railway Line in Croatia between Zagreb and Rijeka
- BHP announces non-binding indicative Proposal to acquire Oz Minerals Limited
- Qld Girls poised to become Resources’ next Leaders and Innovators
- Bilfinger awarded Offshore Maintenance Contract for Shell‘s Gulf of Mexico Facilities
- Bilfinger erhält Auftrag für Instandhaltung von Shells Offshore-Anlagen im Golf von Mexiko