UGL, a Cimic Group company, has secured several maintenance contract extensions in the power sector.
The work will be carried out across Western Australia, South Australia and New South Wales, and will generate combined revenue of approximately $110 million.
The extensions or continuations are to:
- a maintenance and outage works contract in Western Australia, following the satisfaction of certain contractual requirements and deliverables;
- a contract focused primarily around outage works in South Australia; and
- a maintenance and outage works contract in New South Wales.
Cimic Group Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Juan Santamaria said: “UGL has a history of delivering value to the Australian energy industry and we’re proud to continue to do so by offering maintenance and shutdown services to these long-standing clients.”
UGL Managing Director Doug Moss said: “These contract extensions are a testament to the adaptability and trust we share with our clients. We are proud of our ability to provide a safe and reliable service and we look forward to building on our relationships in 2021 and beyond.”
All contracts are effective from early 2021.
Source: Hochtief AG
- Metso Outotec to supply Copper Solvent Extraction and electrowinning Technology to US
- Fugro continues University of Western Australia Chair in Geotechnics for 5 more Years
- Strabag continues to upgrade Hungarian Expressway 67
- Wärtsilä Energy Storage Solution to support the Decarbonisation of Mining Operations in Australia
- Critical Minerals Explorers connect the Dots to Investment Opportunity