Alice Chaplin joins Coffey as General Manager New Zealand.
Alice is stepping into the role of General Manager New Zealand, taking over from Andrew Mailer, who is relocating back to Sydney to become General Manager NSW, ACT and Qld.
She has extensive expertise in delivery of large civil infrastructure engineering projects and project management and is a Chartered Engineer with a Masters in Civil Engineering from Imperial College London.
Alice has a proven successful track record in leading complex multi-discipline projects across dams and hydropower, wastewater treatment plants, water treatment works, water supply, wastewater reticulation, and rail electrification in New Zealand, Australia and the UK.
Her deep experience in the water industry in Australia and New Zealand aligns with Tetra Tech’s global expertise in the water industry and adds to Coffey’s growing water capability.
“This is a very exciting appointment”. said Urs Meyerhans, CEO. “I am genuinely pleased to welcome Alice to Coffey and to our management team.”
- Normet appointed new Members to the Board of Directors
- Deutsche Bahn awards first two Contracts for main Construction Works on Munich’s second Trunk Line
- Fugro generates Cost Saving with award-winning ROV Deployment Technique
- Tajikistan President started first Turbine of Rogun hydroelectric Dam being developed by Salini Impregilo
- Boliden appointed new General Manager for Boliden Kokkola