Alice Chaplin joins Coffey as General Manager New Zealand.
Alice is stepping into the role of General Manager New Zealand, taking over from Andrew Mailer, who is relocating back to Sydney to become General Manager NSW, ACT and Qld.
She has extensive expertise in delivery of large civil infrastructure engineering projects and project management and is a Chartered Engineer with a Masters in Civil Engineering from Imperial College London.
Alice has a proven successful track record in leading complex multi-discipline projects across dams and hydropower, wastewater treatment plants, water treatment works, water supply, wastewater reticulation, and rail electrification in New Zealand, Australia and the UK.
Her deep experience in the water industry in Australia and New Zealand aligns with Tetra Tech’s global expertise in the water industry and adds to Coffey’s growing water capability.
“This is a very exciting appointment”. said Urs Meyerhans, CEO. “I am genuinely pleased to welcome Alice to Coffey and to our management team.”
- Groundbreaking of Historic Long Island Rail Road Third Track
- Turquoise Hill appoints new Member to the Board of Directors
- Nautilus Minerals announces Departure of President and CEO
- Balfour Beatty Vinci announces Appointment of new MD for HS2 Joint Venture
- Fugro’s new RAMMS Technology advances bathymetric Lidar Mapping Capabilities