Andrew Mailer returns to Sydney as our new General Manager NSW, ACT and Qld
We are extremely pleased to announce that Andrew Mailer has taken on the role of General Manager for NSW, ACT and Qld.
Andrew started with Coffey in 2011 in a strategic business development role in Sydney. He moved to our Calgary, Canada business in 2013 as General Manager and then on to New Zealand as General Manager in 2015. Under Andrew’s leadership, Coffey businesses in multiple regions have won and delivered exceptional work, and this will be his priority in the NSW/ACT/QLD region.
“This is a very exciting appointment.” said Urs Meyerhans, Chief Executive Officer. “Andrew brings a keen market and client focus to everything he does and I’m confident that he will work with the team here in NSW, ACT and Qld to further build on their successes in supporting our valued clients in the delivery of their projects.
- Change in Boliden´s Management Team
- Cimic's Thiess awarded Prominent Hill Contract
- Dauerhaft wettbewerbsfähig: Continental stellt sich für Mobilität der Zukunft neu auf
- Cimic's CPB Contractors preferred for Metro Tunnel works in Australia
- Fugro wins Pre-construction Site Investigation for HS2’s Chilterns Tunnel and Colne Valley Viaduct in UK