Growing Coffey's Brisbane geoservices team with the appointment of two team leaders
Coffey boosts the Brisbane team with the addition of two highly qualified and experienced leaders, Ignacio Ortega and Jeremy Wicks. Ignacio joins Coffey from Golder as Brisbane Geotechnics Team Leader, and Associate Geotechnical Engineer and Jeremy joins from Jacobs as Brisbane Environments Team Leader, and Associate Environmental Consultant.
- Black Coal delivers a QLD Budget in the Black
- Normet appointed new Members to the Board of Directors
- Resources surge with renewes Confidence and increased Exploration
- Deutsche Bahn awards first two Contracts for main Construction Works on Munich’s second Trunk Line
- Fugro generates Cost Saving with award-winning ROV Deployment Technique