Coffey has been engaged by Dexus as the geotechnical and environmental advisor for the “Brisbane Waterfront” development - a $2.1 billion transformation of the Eagle Street Pier and Waterfront Place precinct into Brisbane’s premium business and leisure destination.
Our team will carry out the geotechnical and environmental site investigation and provide geotechnical design services for this landmark project.
The Waterfront Brisbane Development includes two new towers, riverfront dining, retail outlets and public plazas with a widened and upgraded Riverwalk for pedestrians and cyclists. The project is estimated to create more than 1,000 construction jobs over the next decade, with an additional circa 900 operational support jobs once construction has completed.
“This is an exciting win for our Brisbane team, and reinforces Coffey’s leadership in geotechnical and environmental services for tall buildings and deep foundations. This is our core business and our specialist knowledge is a competitive advantage for our clients” said Andrew Mailer, General Manager, NSW/ ACT/ QLD, “we’re incredibly proud to be working on such a significant project."
- Fugro’s QuickVision and InclinoCam Solutions support Monopile Installation for first Wind Turbines in US federal Waters
- Sedgman wins Contract Extensions in QLD
- Skanska signs Contract on Ground Works for Metro Station in Oslo, Norway
- Hochtief Subsidiary Cimic enters Sale Agreement with Elliott for 50% of Thiess
- New Integration advances the Planning, Design and Development of Urban Environment