- Reinhard Klant is the new Earthmoving product line manager at Continental Commercial Specialty Tires (CST)
- Klant has been with Continental for 30 years, most recently occupying the role of sales manager for the Benelux markets
- He succeeds Christian Luther, who has taken over responsibility as head of the technical customer services at CST
Continental has appointed Reinhard Klant as the new Earthmoving product line manager for Commercial Specialty Tires (CST).
Klant joined Continental back in 1988. Since then, he has held several positions in international marketing and sales management. In 2004, he joined the Continental Commercial Specialty Tire unit. Most recently, he was responsible for the Benelux markets and a key account manager at Commercial Specialty Tires. Klant succeeds Christian Luther, who has recently taken over global responsibility for the technical customer services at Continental CST.
Source: Continental Tire Division
- New Senior Vice President appointed to lead Normet North America
- Smartes Luftfedersystem von Continental für mehr Effizienz in Bau- und Bergbauindustrie
- CEO to leave Normet and join Taaleri
- World’s first all-in-one wet Processing System to be revealed at bauma
- Herrenknecht's E-Power Pipe nominated for bauma Innovation Award 2019