Costain announces that Tony Bickerstaff, chief financial officer, after 14 years in the role will be stepping down from his position and as a director of the Company.
A search for his successor is under way. In the meantime, Tony will remain in his current position and as a director of the Company until 30 November 2020 pending the appointment of a new CFO to facilitate an orderly handover.
Dr Paul Golby CBE, chair, said: “Tony has been with Costain for 14 years and I would like to thank him for his significant contribution and personal commitment to the Group during this time. He has been a valued member of the Board and we wish him every success in his next career move”.
Tony Bickerstaff said: “I have enjoyed my time at Costain and I’m proud to have worked with so many talented people. I look forward to my next challenge and wish the Board and my colleagues the very best for the future.”
- New Head Global Production in Normet's Equipment Business Line
- Glencore announces Appointment of independent Director
- Epiroc appoints Charlotta Grähs as new General Counsel
- Glencore and Britishvolt sign strategic Partnership for long-term Supply of Cobalt
- Costain delivers Paddington Elizabeth Line Station to Transport for London (TfL)