Sue Kershaw has joined Costain as managing director of its transportation division where she will be responsible for the highways, rail and aviation sectors. Sue will join the Group’s Executive Board and report to Alex Vaughan, chief executive officer.
Sue has a strong track record for driving complex, high profile transport and construction programmes to delivery. She is currently president of the Association for Project Management, a member of the Mayor of London’s Infrastructure Advisory Panel and a Royal Academy of Engineering visiting professor at the Bartlett School of Construction and Project Management, University College London.
Before joining Costain, Sue was managing director, Infrastructure Advisory Group at KPMG. Prior to that she was UK infrastructure head of programme management for KPMG Major Projects Advisory. Previous positions include director of rail, Europe at CH2M and deputy director of transport for the Olympic Delivery Authority. Sue is a civil engineer and started her career with Taylor Woodrow.
- Cimic’s Leighton Asia and Broad Construction secure $100M in Project Wins
- New BAM Construction’s Regional Director for Scotland appointed
- SNC-Lavalin awarded Contract for California Department of Transportation
- Costain appoints Network Rail Client Director
- Petropavlovsk announces the Appointment of Mr. Mikhail Irzhevsky as a Director