Costain, the smart infrastructure solutions company, announces the appointment of Helen Willis to the Board as chief financial officer with effect from 30 November 2020. She will join Costain on 23 November to commence a handover prior to taking up her position.
Helen has significant experience in senior finance roles, including most recently as chief financial officer of De La Rue. Prior to this, Helen worked at Premier Farnell between 2014 and 2017, including as chief financial officer from 2015. She has also held senior finance roles at Pelican Rouge, AZ Electronic Materials, and HSS Hire.
Dr Paul Golby CBE, chair, said: “We are delighted to welcome Helen to the Board and look forward to working with her. She has a wealth of financial experience and I am confident she will add significant value to our team.”
Helen Willis said: “I am hugely excited to be joining Costain and supporting Alex and his team to maximise the opportunities within the UK infrastructure market.”
As an executive director, Helen’s remuneration will be set in accordance with the Group’s published executive remuneration policy.
- New Head Global Production in Normet's Equipment Business Line
- Glencore announces Appointment of independent Director
- Epiroc appoints Charlotta Grähs as new General Counsel
- Glencore and Britishvolt sign strategic Partnership for long-term Supply of Cobalt
- Costain delivers Paddington Elizabeth Line Station to Transport for London (TfL)