Costain, the engineering solutions provider, today announces the appointment of Sara Lipscombe as Group Communications Director. Sara joins Costain from Atkins where she held the position of Group Communications Director for the past 10 years.
Sara will succeed Graham Read who retires from Costain on 26 August 2016 after 18 years with the Group.
“I am pleased to welcome Sara to Costain as we continue to implement our plan to accelerate the growth of the Group. On behalf of everyone at Costain, I would like to thank Graham for the invaluable contribution he has made to the Group over the last 18 years. We wish him well for the future.” Andrew Wyllie CBE, Chief Executive.
- Change in Boliden´s Management Team
- Dauerhaft wettbewerbsfähig: Continental stellt sich für Mobilität der Zukunft neu auf
- Fugro wins Pre-construction Site Investigation for HS2’s Chilterns Tunnel and Colne Valley Viaduct in UK
- Heinrich Hiesinger's Mandate as CEO of Thyssenkrupp AG ends
- Change of Leadership at Implenia