Costain, the smart infrastructure solutions company, has appointed Catherine Warbrick as Group HR director and a member of its Executive Board.
Catherine joined Costain in 2006 and has performed a number of senior leadership roles, most recently as director of learning and development and corporate responsibility and prior to that as investor relations director. Highlights of her career with Costain include developing and implementing the Group’s first Corporate Responsibility (CR) strategy, achieving Platinum status in Business in the Community’s CR Index in 2013 and driving change to achieve the Group’s recognition in the Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2018 and 2019, and being cited as a game changer in 2019 for our work on gender parity in early careers recruitment.
Alex Vaughan, CEO said, “Catherine has made a real difference to the performance and reputation of Costain in the roles she has performed, particularly in raising our responsible business standards, supporting the development and delivery of our inclusion strategy, driving programmes to ensure we unlock the great potential of our people and in developing our people’s capabilities to provide leading edge solutions for our clients. I wish her every success in her new role.”
Catherine began her career in 2000 after graduating with an honours degree in Environmental Science.
- Implenia: Christian Späth to become new Head of Civil Engineering Division
- Balfour Beatty Ground Engineering announces new Director for Ground Engineering
- Flatiron secures Contract for Critical Infrastructure Project in Washington
- Appointment of new CEO of Endomines AB
- Salini Impregilo and Astaldi in Mobilinx Consortium awarded Construction Contract for Hurontario Light Rail Transit Project in Canada