New company founded in Bahrain
With the establishment of DMT Middle East W.L.L. on 10 June 2018, DMT expands into the Middle East. The aim is to tap additional market potential in the Gulf region.
"With the establishment of the company, we want to meet the constantly increasing demand for our services from the region," explains DMT Managing Director Jens-Peter Lux. "In addition, the foundation is an important milestone in our internationalization strategy. We have been successfully active in the region from other DMT group locations for many years, but the establishment of DMT Middle East will enable us to serve our customers better and faster with immediate effect".
The new company will manage the DMT group's business activities in the region and build up its own capacities. The focus of the new business development will initially be on major infrastructure projects, for example in the areas of metro and railway expansion, airport expansion, water supply and disposal, power and supply lines as well as projects for large private and public construction projects.
"In addition to DMT Middle East, TÜV Middle East has long been established in the region and in the service areas of certification and testing within TÜV Nord Group. This will support and accelerate our market access in engineering and consulting," says Jens-Peter Lux. "TÜV Middle East is also a partner in the new DMT branch, which is managed by Murat Akkus, a very experienced engineer and consultant.
Source: DMT GmbH & Co. KG
- QRC calls for Labor’s Australian Future Mines Centre to be based in Queensland
- Vale begins Construction of Bridge that will restore Traffic between Communities and Downtown Brumadinho
- Gazprom continuing to adopt advanced digital Technologies
- Cimic Group's CPB Contractors wins APLNG Gas Works
- Strabag awarded Contract to build a Section of the D35 Motorway in the Czech Republic