TAC 2020-One Toronto opens in four weeks on Tuesday, October 19! With almost 50 keynote and technical papers to be presented, and the generous support of more than 45 sponsors and exhibitors, this year’s event continues on track to be a success. The detailed technical program planning is nearly complete – the Conference Program page has been updated with the venue changes, and a technical program calendar providing the assigned presentation details and abstracts will be available soon.
We know that Covid-19 safety will be vitally important to all TAC 2020-One Toronto participants. Be assured that the planning committee and the Hilton Toronto will be following all requirements as set out by Ontario’s medical officer of health.
Don’t miss TAC's 2021 professional development event of the year, held in conjunction with the 2020/2021 Awards Banquet and TAC's Annual General Meeting.
More information: here
- Epiroc wins large Equipment Order for Greenfield Mine in Canada
- Metso Outotec to deliver modular Cobalt Solvent Extraction Technology to Canada
- Brokk increases Safety and Productivity in confined Spaces with Shaft and Tunneling Tools
- Hatch announces new Membership with Propulsion Québec
- Hexagon partners with Hard-Line to protect Mines with tele-remote Technology