Endomines AB started the recruitment for a permanent CEO in the summer 2021 after Marcus Ahlström, Interim CEO and CFO of the company had informed the Board that he will be stepping down in October.
The recruitment process has proceeded very well and as planned. The company anticipates being able to appoint the new permanent CEO in the beginning of 2022.
Seppo Tuovinen, Managing Director of Endomines AB’s Finnish subsidiary Endomines Oy will take over the Interim CEO position for the parent company as of October 6th when Marcus Ahlström is departing.
Chairman of the Board Ingmar Haga: “I’m very happy with how the recruitment process has gone and the high quality of the candidates we have been able to attract. Also, I’m pleased that Seppo will take on the interim position until the new permanent CEO is in place.”
- BAS Mining Trucks delivers third Mining Truck to KB Handel
- Metso Outotec wins order for large iron ore pellet plant in Oman
- Epiroc to relocate Operations from Japan to China
- SMT Scharf AG starts FY 2022 with Revenue and Earnings Growth
- Akobo Minerals sets a new Standard for Community Engagement Program