Endomines AB started the recruitment for a permanent CEO in the summer 2021 after Marcus Ahlström, Interim CEO and CFO of the company had informed the Board that he will be stepping down in October.
The recruitment process has proceeded very well and as planned. The company anticipates being able to appoint the new permanent CEO in the beginning of 2022.
Seppo Tuovinen, Managing Director of Endomines AB’s Finnish subsidiary Endomines Oy will take over the Interim CEO position for the parent company as of October 6th when Marcus Ahlström is departing.
Chairman of the Board Ingmar Haga: “I’m very happy with how the recruitment process has gone and the high quality of the candidates we have been able to attract. Also, I’m pleased that Seppo will take on the interim position until the new permanent CEO is in place.”
- Epiroc wins large Equipment Order for Greenfield Mine in Canada
- Metso Outotec to deliver modular Cobalt Solvent Extraction Technology to Canada
- Proposed Sale of Glencore’s Bolivian Zinc Assets
- Berco to reduce the Environmental Impact at its Italian Copparo Plant
- New Technology brings significant Drop in Cement Production Emissions