Endomines announces that Interim CEO Rauno Pitkänen has informed the Board of the Company that he will be retiring and resigning his position as of May 31, 2021. Deputy CEO Marcus Ahlström will take on the interim CEO position for now until the question of permanent CEO has been resolved.
The Board estimates to be able to make an announcement of appointing a permanent CEO in the autumn 2021.
Chairman Ingmar Haga: “The Board wants to thank Rauno Pitkänen for his work as interim CEO during these challenging times for the company. Also, Rauno has been a non-executive Board Director of Endomines since 2012 and the company has benefited greatly from his input and support over the years. We thank Rauno for his contribution to the development of the company and wish him all the best in his retirement.”
- Meeting of Minds at Mount Isa Mines in Australia
- Hatch LTK’s Julie Green among COMTO’s ‘Women Who Move the Nation’
- SSAB to convene extraordinary General Meeting due to the Resignation of the Board Chairman
- Lack of skilled Workers hits Qld’s Resources Sector
- New Head Global Production in Normet's Equipment Business Line