The Board of Directors and CEO Saila Miettinen-Lähde of Endomines AB (publ) have agreed that Saila Miettinen-Lähde will leave her position as CEO of the company.
She resigns with immediate effect and up until a new CEO has been appointed, the Board of Directors has resolved to appoint the Company’s CFO Marcus Ahlström as the acting CEO with effect as of 3 May 2019.
“The Board of Directors of Endomines thanks Saila Miettinen-Lähde for her contribution to the Company. Under her leadership, Endomines has taken its first strategic steps to expand to the USA. The Board of Directors has concluded that new leadership is needed for the next development stages overseas, which makes it natural for us to part ways,” says Ingmar Haga, Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Roadmap for the Future: Hatch helps develop Port Master Plan 2050
- Lane (Salini Impregilo) ready to expand further in U.S. with new President
- Skanska to construct new Entrance to Pennsylvania Station in New York City, USA
- Kent von Maubeuge honored with Top Annual Award from ASTM International Geosynthetics Committee
- K+S Brine Challenge was great Success