The Board of Directors and CEO Saila Miettinen-Lähde of Endomines AB (publ) have agreed that Saila Miettinen-Lähde will leave her position as CEO of the company.
She resigns with immediate effect and up until a new CEO has been appointed, the Board of Directors has resolved to appoint the Company’s CFO Marcus Ahlström as the acting CEO with effect as of 3 May 2019.
“The Board of Directors of Endomines thanks Saila Miettinen-Lähde for her contribution to the Company. Under her leadership, Endomines has taken its first strategic steps to expand to the USA. The Board of Directors has concluded that new leadership is needed for the next development stages overseas, which makes it natural for us to part ways,” says Ingmar Haga, Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Evergreen Tractor & Kimball Equipment team up to represent Superior in Northwest U.S.
- Skanska builds the South Coast Rail expansion, Fall River Secondary Line in MA, USA
- Metso Outotec Technology chosen to help increase Grinding Capacity of Boliden Harjavalta’s Slag Concentrator
- Finland, Canada and the Netherlands join Forces to advance the circular Economy as Key to a sustainable Recovery
- Metso to deliver a rotary Railroad Car Dumper System to CSX Transportation in the USA