The Board of Directors and CEO Saila Miettinen-Lähde of Endomines AB (publ) have agreed that Saila Miettinen-Lähde will leave her position as CEO of the company.
She resigns with immediate effect and up until a new CEO has been appointed, the Board of Directors has resolved to appoint the Company’s CFO Marcus Ahlström as the acting CEO with effect as of 3 May 2019.
“The Board of Directors of Endomines thanks Saila Miettinen-Lähde for her contribution to the Company. Under her leadership, Endomines has taken its first strategic steps to expand to the USA. The Board of Directors has concluded that new leadership is needed for the next development stages overseas, which makes it natural for us to part ways,” says Ingmar Haga, Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Skanska builds Foundation for Submarine Manufacturing Facility in Connecticut, USA
- Appointed new Board of Directors of Salini Costruttori
- Neue Leitung der Business Unit Mining Technologies von Thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions
- Thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions announces new CEO of the Mining Technologies Business Unit
- Nordic Iron Ore publishes the Executive Summary of the Blötberget Feasibility Study