Nordic Mining has appointed Kenneth Nakken as new Project Manager for its rutile and garnet project in Naustdal in western Norway.
Nakken has been Vice President, Digital Service in ABB Marine and has broad management and project coordination experience from various management positions in the ABB Group.
Nakken will be based in Naustdal and head the project team for the final development work, construction and commissioning of the Engebø operations.
CEO Ivar S. Fossum comments: “I am pleased to welcome Kenneth to our team. He has highly relevant experiences for the transitional process to realise the Engebø rutile and garnet project, and its long-term value proposal as a regional cornerstone industry.”
Source: Nordic Mining ASA
- New Senior Vice President appointed to lead Normet North America
- QRC calls for Labor’s Australian Future Mines Centre to be based in Queensland
- Boliden: Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves, 2018
- CEO to leave Normet and join Taaleri
- QRC welcomes Peabody’s Australian first on rehabilitated mined Land