Nordic Mining has appointed Kenneth Nakken as new Project Manager for its rutile and garnet project in Naustdal in western Norway.
Nakken has been Vice President, Digital Service in ABB Marine and has broad management and project coordination experience from various management positions in the ABB Group.
Nakken will be based in Naustdal and head the project team for the final development work, construction and commissioning of the Engebø operations.
CEO Ivar S. Fossum comments: “I am pleased to welcome Kenneth to our team. He has highly relevant experiences for the transitional process to realise the Engebø rutile and garnet project, and its long-term value proposal as a regional cornerstone industry.”
Source: Nordic Mining ASA
- Resources surge with renewes Confidence and increased Exploration
- Investment in increased Capacity at Boliden Rönnskär in Sweden
- MMG completes Sale of Sepon Mine
- German Manufacturers of Mining Equipment expect Turnover to increase by 12 per cent
- Boliden appointed new General Manager for Boliden Kokkola