Nordic Mining has appointed Kenneth Nakken as new Project Manager for its rutile and garnet project in Naustdal in western Norway.
Nakken has been Vice President, Digital Service in ABB Marine and has broad management and project coordination experience from various management positions in the ABB Group.
Nakken will be based in Naustdal and head the project team for the final development work, construction and commissioning of the Engebø operations.
CEO Ivar S. Fossum comments: “I am pleased to welcome Kenneth to our team. He has highly relevant experiences for the transitional process to realise the Engebø rutile and garnet project, and its long-term value proposal as a regional cornerstone industry.”
Source: Nordic Mining ASA
- Mason Brothers in UK keep on Crushing with Sandvik
- Conference in Queensland to prioritise Workers Health & Safety
- Nautilus Minerals announces Departure of President and CEO
- First Half of 2018: Strong Growth and Profit Improvement in Normet
- Balfour Beatty Vinci announces Appointment of new MD for HS2 Joint Venture