Nordic Mining has appointed Kenneth Nakken as new Project Manager for its rutile and garnet project in Naustdal in western Norway.
Nakken has been Vice President, Digital Service in ABB Marine and has broad management and project coordination experience from various management positions in the ABB Group.
Nakken will be based in Naustdal and head the project team for the final development work, construction and commissioning of the Engebø operations.
CEO Ivar S. Fossum comments: “I am pleased to welcome Kenneth to our team. He has highly relevant experiences for the transitional process to realise the Engebø rutile and garnet project, and its long-term value proposal as a regional cornerstone industry.”
Source: Nordic Mining ASA
- Petropavlovsk PLC appoints Independent Non-Executive Directors
- Thyssenkrupp awarded Contract for continuous Mining System in Thailand
- DYWIDAG-Systems International Acquires Datum Group
- Management Change at BAUER Maschinen GmbH: Rüdiger Kaub follows Dieter Stetter
- Michael Stomberg succeeds Prof. Thomas Bauer as Chairman of the Management Board of Bauer AG