Epiroc, a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries, has acquired Sautec A.S., an Estonian distributor of mining and construction equipment.
Sautec is based in Tallinn, Estonia, and is active also in Latvia and Lithuania. The company distributes underground mining equipment and construction demolition tools with related parts, services and consumables. It has six employees.
“I am glad that the strong team at Sautec is joining Epiroc,” said Helena Hedblom, Epiroc’s Senior Executive Vice President Mining and Infrastructure. “It is important as we expand our presence in the Baltic region.”
The purchase price is not material relative to Epiroc’s market capitalization and is not disclosed.
Sautec becomes part of Epiroc’s Mining and Rock Excavation Service division.
- Epiroc wins Equipment Order for Mine Expansion in Chile
- Normet making History by doing Underground Explosives charging on Batteries
- Epiroc to divest geotechnical Consumables Product Line to Mimir Invest
- Zyfra and First Ore-Mining Company to deploy Artificial Intelligence Solutions for Mining in Extreme North
- Disclosure on Tailings Storage Facilities